Job search & career strategy from start to finish!
You have to qualify to be on this program
Video Testimonials from past clients.
One Size Doesn't Fit All is a customized 1:1 career mentoring.
This course is not only about job search, the course is about career transformation for life!
Why are we different?
Career professionals who went to boot camps, outplacement, government employment services, and bridging programs hire us after seeing no results.
Who is your mentor?
Sweta Regmi an industry expert & Hiring Manager turned into a Top Certified Career & Résumé Strategist, LinkedIn Top Voice, Globally recognized career expert in Canada will be teaching you!
Featured on CBC National News Prime Time TV, Global National News Top Stories CNBC, Daily Mail, Fox 26 News, Wall Street Journal, CTV News, City News, Globe and Mail, Global News, HuffPost, National Post, Financial Post, Yahoo News, MSN, Moneywise, Windsor Star, Ottawa Citizen, The Sun, Indeed, Nominee for Women of Influence by RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards, Toronto Sun, Forbes, LinkedIn News, Indeed, Canadian Immigrant, Centennial & George Brown Colleges, Conferences, Canada's Top podcast, and many more!
Who should take this course?
If you are qualified for the role and not getting ahead, apply now!
- Mid to senior-level immigrant career professionals around the world
- Newcomers in Canada dealing with no Canadian Rejection
- Pre-arrival immigrants planning to land soon already have work permits/ PR
- Stuck in a survival job in Canada but you have past experience
- Laid-off with a career break feels ageism & overqualified
- Want to go where you are celebrated but afraid of quitting/ job hopping
- Targetting 6 figures for income
One Size Doesn't Fit All at all, you are unique.
Prices may vary for senior roles, consultant, leadership and executive roles.
Book a call if you have questions about this mentorship program